Position Title: SR. Program Director
Department: Consulting Services
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Infor office: Dubai
Considered the consummate leader for project and program management . Champion of project and program managers for applications of in-house methodology, tools, techniques, and processes to effectively move project forward.
Significant contributor to the in-house project management community by co-facilitating classes, participating in project management in - initiatives and contributing to the improvement and development of methodology, processes, tools and techniques.
May be asked to remediate projects. Participates with a tour of Duty in the PMO. Participates in the external project or program management community.
Where You Start:
The initial engagement for this role is to be the Programme Director for a large, implementation project in Jeddah with one of our strategic customers. You will have overall accountability for the management and delivery of this fixed price engagement. The assignment is full-time and duration is 24-30 months.
- Leads and directs high priority or strategic projects or programs.
- Engagement is typically a program consisting of multiple related projects and requires a PMO.
- Program may include the management of other internal organizations outside of consulting services, such as product development.
- Teams are generally more than 25 FTE consulting team members and greater than $5M in annual consulting revenue
- Contracts may be fixed fee and may contain reward/penalty terms.
- Projects are most likely global and conducted with one or more 3rd party firms.
- Projects generally take longer than 24 months for completion and have greater than 4 products.
- P&L responsibility for program
- Expertise in all areas of project and program management Record detailed customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions to establish project deliverables
- Measure project performance and monitor progress, identify and quantify variances, take corrective actions, and communicate to stakeholders
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs and facilitate customer acceptance.
- Participates or leads bid preparation or approval for projects of size and complexity for this job level.
- Bachelor's degree
- 15+ years project management experience
- 20+ years of industry experience
- 10+ years if interacting with senior level client and internal management
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification
- Successful delivery of projects in Middle East
Interested? Please send your cover letter and CV to