Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit
JOB POSITION: Manager, Program Services
JOB LOCATION: Remote â€" US, Orange County/Bay Area preferred
JOB SUMMARY: A great career opportunity for the right candidate. As Program Services Manager, you will play an instrumental role in the launch of Infor Sky Vault, our complete, cloud-based BI solution in partnership with Amazon Web Services. You will gain broad exposure working across multiple organizations (product development, marketing, sales, operations, services, and support) coordinating program activities to ensure successful program definition and launch. You will play a key role in defining the go-to-market strategy of Infor Sky Vault in an effort to grow customer adoption of the company's cloud-based offerings. The Program Services Manager must understand Cloud and general market trends, develop deep knowledge of existing solution vendors, and formulate recommendations and go-to-market plans utilizing key internal stakeholders and vendors/partners as appropriate. Working closely with Sales and supporting field sales efforts will be a critical component of this role.
60% - Define, develop and launch Cloud/Upgrade go-to-market programs
· Identify go-to-market programs that will accelerate Infor product sales and adoption.
· Work closely with Field Sales to identify key client and partner candidates for go-to-market programs.
· Build and execute plans, business cases and messaging to support go-to-market programs.
· Work collaboratively with vendors/partners and key internal stakeholders in the development and launch of go-to-market programs.
· Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
30% - Develop positive, effective relationships with Infor Management, Sales and Clients to define, develop and launch go-to-market programs
· Develop positive effective relationships and communicate effectively with key internal program sponsors and stakeholders.
· Enable Field Sales through messaging, training and selling program services/products to clients.
· Participate in key client meetings and deliver effective presentations to clients and prospects.
10% - Develop positive, effective relationships with key vendors and strategic partners to define, develop and launch go-to-market programs
· Develop positive effective relationships with key vendor and partner sponsors and stakeholders.
· Define role and scope of vendors and partners in the development/launch to go-to-market programs.
· Define and negotiate vendor and partner terms, pricing and relationship to support programs.
· Work closely with vendors/partners to develop go-to-market program components.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 7 years of software/technology industry experience focusing on service and support or development.
· 5 years of product management, product marketing, or project management experience in the high-tech industry.
· 5 years' experience managing interactions with high level senior management of client or internal organizations.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or Accounting, and /or equivalent area of study or international equivalent (Post graduate degree preferred).
· Proven ability to develop and project manage complex, scalable, go-to-market programs.
· Experience in developing or deploying Cloud environments.
· Excellent product management and product marketing skills and ability to build solid business cases.
· Excellent planning, time management, communication/negotiating, decision making, presentation and organizational skills.
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Consulting or product development/support experience with major ERPs and/or Financials applications
· Working knowledge around analytics, business intelligence, and Big Data
· Alliance and vendor management/negotiation experience
· Post graduate degree preferred
· Experience working with key technology partners and vendors
· PMP Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |