Sr. Saas UI/UX Designer MarketShare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and deliver unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing analytics, development of business insights from data, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
Sr. Saas UI/UX Designer (All applicants must include link to portfolio for consideration)
Marketshare is growing and looking for a versatile Senior Designer to join their growing Product team. We are looking for someone who is creative and passionate about product design. You will have a dedication to effective user attraction, elegant UI design and have a track record of building products highly regarded for their relevance to the user and their ease of use. You will love both the conceptual as well as the implementation side of product design. Your interaction design skills are top notch and you relish the challenge of bringing simplicity and ease of use to complex design issues. You will have a reputation among peers for coming up with intelligent ways of representing large amounts of data and information.
This position can be based in Santa Monica, CA or SF Bay Area
- Understand the business and user requirements and translate them to design concepts, user interactions and elegant visual designs
- Work closely with product and engineering to develop interaction models, user work-flows, UI wire-frames and workable mock-ups
- Provide design recommendations and optimize workflows
- Conduct usability testing, evaluate the results and incorporate feedback into the design
- Keep abreast with the design and usability best practices
What We Look For
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit. Our ideal candidate will possess a combination of professional work experience in: human computer interaction, visual design, front end web development, User Experience/User Interaction for web, Saas, or enterprise applications.
- Dazzle us with your portfolio
- 8+ years of experience developing Saas, client consumer/commercial web applications, with complex workflows
- Advanced proficiency with software tools such as Adobe CS4 (Photoshop, Illustrator) or similar
- Demonstrated technical skills, deep knowledge of web technologies and a passion for elegant design.
- Solid work based understanding of human computer interaction, visual design, user interface design, usability engineering or related field
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within deliverables
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation, be flexible and nimble in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Prior experience designing analytics or reporting applications is preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in experience
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare Employees with unsolicited resumes
||Los Angeles, CA 90025 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED