Sr. Sales Director, Debit Cards WiredBenefits
WiredBenefits' sole focus on healthcare, coupled with its strong back office capabilities and unique rules based processing capabilities place the company in a premier position in the prepaid debit card marketplace. The market for the products is large and growing rapidly and WiredBenefits is well positioned to take advantage of the current restructuring in the healthcare market. The company is well funded and has a strong list of high profile healthcare industry partners.
We are currently seeking an experienced sales professional with a demonstrated record of success in sales of debit cards through employee benefits delivery channels. Past experience in healthcare desirable but not necessary. In this key role, you will sell our debit cards and services through employers, health plans, or insurance company channels. Two years of successful past card sales experience in these specific vertical areas is a requirement. Understanding these companies' operations, product/service offerings, challenges and strategic initiatives, as well as having sold products and services to them will be essential.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting through close. This includes:
o Developing and implementing sales targets;
o Growing the sales pipeline;
o Presenting and selling the WiredBenefits value proposition;
o Negotiating pricing and contract terms to close the deal.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of account management to ensure key WiredBenefits personnel are brought into the sales cycle as needed
- Achieve target sales numbers to meet or exceed quota
- Work closely with cross functional teams both internally (IT, Engineering and Business Development) and externally (across customers and partners, including employers, banks, distributors, benefit managers, retailers and suppliers)
- Customize existing WiredBenefits messages, benefits, slides and other collateral as needed to best address each customer's needs.
||155 Bovet Road |
San Mateo, CA 94402