Sr. Sales Director, Pharmacy Benefit Management Services WiredBenefits
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Position Summary
We are currently seeking an experienced sales professional with a demonstrated record of success in sales of Pharmacy Benefit Management Services to health plans, insurers, employer associations, and pharmaceutical companies. Past experience in healthcare desirable but not necessary. In this key role, you will sell our prepaid card program management and specialized processing services, including our back office platform and prepaid cards. Successful past experience in this specific vertical area is a requirement. Understanding these companies' operations, product/service offerings, challenges and strategic initiatives, as well as having sold products and services to them will be essential.
- Ability to understand state of the art point of sale and transaction processing solutions and systems, and to translate those in to meaningful opportunities for WiredBenefits.
- Work closely with cross functional teams both internally (IT, Engineering and Business Development) and externally (across customers and partners, including employers, banks, distributors, benefit managers, retailers and suppliers)
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting through close. This includes:
o Developing and implementing sales targets;
o Growing the sales pipeline;
o Presenting and selling the WiredBenefits value proposition;
o Negotiating pricing and contract terms to close the deal.
- Provide feedback to different groups within WiredBenefits on issues, obstacles and other customer feedback to further improve WiredBenefits' offerings
- Customize existing WiredBenefits messages, benefits, slides and other collateral as needed to best address each customer's needs
- Manage and oversee all aspects of account management to ensure key WiredBenefits personnel are brought into the sales cycle as needed
- Achieve target sales numbers to meet or exceed quota.
||155 Bovet Road |
San Mateo, CA 94402
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED