Sr. Sales Trainer Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia (NYSE:TRLA / http://www.Trulia.com/ ), a 6 year old start up, has rapidly evolved as the leader for giving home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. With more than 500 employees, Trulia has revolutionized real estate search by offering a rich, intuitive user experience to help consumers find homes for sale, track local market trends and connect directly with real estate professionals. Top talent across the US joins Trulia because of our employee-centric, values driven culture. Our employees will tell you that they LOVE Trulia and the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere. They also love that they are surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire and motivate and a corporate philosophy that encourages ideas from all employees.
The Sr. Sales Trainer will be responsible for the monthly delivery and evaluation of foundational and project-based training programs for our dynamic inside sales team located in Denver. He or she will also be responsible for the delivery of sales reinforcement programs. This individual may also design and develop new modules and/or enhance existing program modules to ensure that our staff members are receiving the most impactful and effective development for their respective sales roles.
The Sr. Sales Trainer will have solid understanding and experience in Adult Learning principles, including ISD, ADDIE, performance analysis and consulting.
In addition, the Sr. Sales Trainer will be the Team Lead for training team members in Denver. He or she will provide guidance, direction and support to training team members in the Denver office ensuring that they receive the coaching and encouragement they need to perform at exceptional levels on a daily basis.
The Sr. Sales Trainer will partner with the Training Manager and Inside Sales Leaders to ensure that training needs are identified and prioritized according to business needs.
The Sr. Sales Trainer will be an integral part of the IS Leadership team to ensure best in class prospect and customer experience while engaging with Trulia representatives.
This position is part of the Inside Sales Team reporting to the IS Training Manager. This position will be located in Denver.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Train monthly classes of up to 24 new Inside Sales reps, educating them on Trulia, our products, sales processes, and sales management systems
- Monitor progress of new hires, conduct testing, and assess performance to understand where additional training and support is needed
- Assess current training programs and build more robust programs for all levels of sales reps
- Conduct periodic performance needs analysis and performance gap analysis to determine training needs
- Establish and manage training schedules and partner with Sales Leadership to develop individualized training programs
- Partner with Leadership to design and execute a broad range of sales skills, sales process, and product training for Inside Sales Representatives
- Work with leaders and other trainers to create content and determine appropriate training resource for delivery of content
- Measure effectiveness of training to sales results; build metrics to understand progress against goals
- Provide coaching, guidance and direction to training team members in the areas of ISD, Adult Learning theory and performance consulting
- 2-3 years of sales experience.
- 3-5 years of Training Development experience in a sales environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, metrics-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and delivering on commitments.
- Training facilitation skills and the ability to motivate a group.
- High energy to keep new hires (a.k.a. Newlians) engaged on a consistent basis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (e.g. Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Five9 or similar sales & phone system software.
- Achieve Global Training Certification in â€œSalesâ€ highly preferred.
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED