Sr. SAP Basis/Systems Administrators Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks is THE leading network security company. Our market is the network security market and consists of enterprises, government entities, and service providers. It is an $11Bn market globally. Our next-generation network security solutions safely enable applications, prevent threats, simplify network security infrastructure, and reduce costs. They do so at high speed and with great flexibility.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for Sr. SAP Basis/Systems Administrators.
- Administer, test and implement databases for next generation network security firewall product company.
- Duties include: Performing software installation, configuration and applying support packages.
- Perform technical architecture design and planning for technical upgrades, version releases, and overall release strategy.
- Setting up SAP servers in high availability (clusters) and installing and integrating add-on software and enhancement packages.
- Oversee performance analysis and tuning, developing strategies for CCMS configuration and alert monitoring through Solution Manager.
- Administer MS SQL databases including upgrades, patches, monitoring, and tuning to ensure efficient space utilization and optimal performance.
- Install and configuration of GRC and maintain Significant Process and controls.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign degree equivalent in CS, EE, CE or related.
- Five years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience working with SAP.
- Experience must also include SAP installations and Version Upgrades including: ECC, BW, PI BOBJ, Sabrix, BPC, NW Portal and Solution Manager.
- SAP Install MS Cluster.
- Install/Upgrade of SAP Solution Manger.
- Install/Upgrade of SAP GRC/SOX.
- MS SQL database upgrades.
- DB backups, restore and storage technology.
Interested candidates send hard copy resume to: T. Glennon, Job #53 at Palo Alto Networks, Inc., 3300 Olcott Street, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED