Sr. Search Analyst - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
SENIOR SEARCH ANALYST
The MuleSoft APIhub team is looking for a talented Senior SEO Analyst to help maximize the discoverability of our content across a growing portfolio of web destinations. We recently acquired ProgrammableWeb.com and planning product and content synergies with MuleSoft's APIhub, the world's largest API repository. Working alongside both teams, this candidate will be instrumental in informing planning roadmaps and content creation with a scrutinizing eye on content discoverability through search, social, and other MuleSoft properties.
- Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), and review and analysis of web site performance metrics.
- Implementing SEO best practices from HTML Structure (heading usage, page names, etc.) to site maps to URL composition to the usage of various tools (eg: Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, and SEOMoz) to suss out any and all untapped organic traffic opportunities.
- Preparing detailed project specifications that are turned over to the engineering team for implementation as key SEO opportunities are uncovered.
- Maintaining relationships with key contacts at the various search engine providers (especially Google), monitoring short term/long term search engine algorithm releases, responding in-kind with whatever measures are necessary to ensure maximization of organic traffic.
- Development and ongoing monitoring of various 'news maps' as well as other systems that take advantage of the various opportunities to for our content to be discovered through Google News.
- Be responsible for driving organic traffic through our growing family of sites using profiles and taxonomies such that visitors will be able to easily and automatically discover content on the basis of interest and relevance.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
This is a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment -- we are looking for smart, high energy candidates who are looking to make a big impact, and who want to work alongside a great team to do so. We work closely together and put in startup hours, so you must be team player! The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect of taking on huge challenges and will â€œmove the needleâ€ at MuleSoft by driving programs through feats of flawless execution.
- Expert-level understanding of search ranking factors, content optimization, and link building
- Experience in working with analytics engines (Google Analytics, KISS Metrics, Omniture, etc.)
- A successful track record of delivering SEO wins
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administratio
- Familiarity with content management systems (particularly Drupal)
- Experience working on large, high-traffic websites
- Outstanding analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with the Digital Media Landscape is preferred
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data and applications within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of connections or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. MuleSoft's platform is helping to create the winners, with big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart and Nokia. Over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products and we power integrations with leading SaaS companies such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday and Box.
We're building a great company, filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services