Sr Security Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Title: Senior Security Engineer
Are you looking to join one of the hottest cloud companies in the world?Â Do you enjoy creating and managing security solutions in a rapidly-growing global infrastructure? Would you like to work at a company that has earned the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys?
Join Workday's Security Operations team as a Senior Security Engineer. This position is responsible for all technical aspects of security. You will be responsible for working closely with the Cloud Operations, Network, Security, and IT teams in designing solutions, providing security oversight, and driving security projects to reduce the risk to Workday and Workdayâs infrastructure.Â This is a technical role with the expectation that you are fluent in security automation, system security, network security, compliance, and incident response.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in an equivalent technical security role.
- Experience with designing network security solutions for large distributed environments.
- Experience with cloud security concepts, solutions, and automation.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Working experience with IDS/IPS/HIDS systems, DLP systems, firewalls, SIM/SEM systems, and vulnerability scanning tools.
- In depth knowledge in the areas of key management, encryption, authentication, authorization, and identity management.
- Deep understanding of network and application security threats, attack techniques, and mitigation options.
- Strong knowledge of network related protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, IPSEC, routing protocols, etc.)
- Familiarity with mobile security challenges and solutions.
- Solid knowledge of securing all major operating systems.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Organized, responsive, and highly thorough problem solver.
- Able to gain support and consensus with multiple stakeholders.
- Relevant Security, Systems, and Networking certifications a plus.
At Workday, we embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Donât miss out on a chance for an exciting and challenging security career.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services