Infor Job Posting
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit
JOB POSITION: Sr. Software Applications Engineer
JOB LOCATION: St. Paul, MN
JOB SUMMARY: The Software Engineer Sr., Applications is responsible for developing and supporting all application programs using various programming languages, technologies and development tools. The Software Engineer Sr, Applications provides technical application consulting and support.
· Ability to make accurate development project estimates.
· Ability to meet product release and project due dates.
· Ability to meet department quality goals.
· Actively participate in design reviews, code reviews, and team work products.
· Achieve personal goals and objectives defined by management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 5 years programming experience
· Knowledge of source code management and configuration
· Strong knowledge of relational database concepts
· Strong time management skills
· Experience with various development tools
· Expert on own products and a contributor on other products
· Translates the System Requirement Specifications into detailed technical design
· Obtains review and approval of the technical design document before proceeding to implementation
· Designs quality application programs using various development methodologies.
· Analyzes and prepares technical requirements for new development and current products.
· Performs technical application consulting and support for clients.
· Documents program modifications, test plans, user requirements and other relevant information.
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Experience in object-oriented programming
· Experience with complex development projects
· Knowledge of appropriate Lawson applications or domain
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at