Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test
Engineering | Kirkland, WA, United States
Demand Media (NYSE:DMD) informs, entertains and connects millions of people every day. Through a portfolio of vertical web properties reaching more than 100 million monthly visitors, a global network of digital partners, and a breakthrough content studio, Demand Media publishes what the world wants to know and share. Join the company that is shaping the future of media â€" how it's created, consumed and shared!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is as diverse, adventurous and open-minded as the content we create for the world. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers.
We're looking for ambitious, driven, self-starters who want to be on the leading edge of innovation in online media and technology. This position is located in Kirkland, WA.
If you are a talented Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test (Sr. SDET) who can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented, and project-driven environment, you now have the opportunity to join the Demand Media Registry team in Kirkland, WA. We are building a platform which will host exciting new internet top level domains such as .ninja, .army and .republican! Join us and help shape the future of the internet!
o Experience with TFS would be an asset
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience building software testing automation code
- A minimum of 2 years of coding experience (using C# )
- A university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education
- Experience writing detailed test plans and test cases
- Experience running test cases and documenting the results for reporting and audit
- Proficiency with test and defect tracking tools
o Experience testing .NET applications would be an asset
- Experience managing the QA software environment
- Knowledge of domain names and the DNS system would be a strong asset.
About Us: Founded in 2006, Demand Media is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA with offices in Kirkland, WA, Austin, TX, New York, NY and London, UK. For more information visit: www.demandmedia.com
- Help define and document the QA function and processes
- Independently learn the functionality of the system in order to test it
- Define high level test scenarios and work with remote/junior engineers to automate
- Build â€" expand an existing c# test harness in order to automate more scenarios
- Maintain the QA software environment; work with deployment team to deploy application builds and reset the application database
- Automate execution of the test harness, and build means to report results
- Log detailed defects that will allow developers to easily diagnose the issue
- Verify defects once they are fixed
- Run regression tests on release builds
- Actively participate in the Agile process
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Kirkland, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED