Sr. Software Engineer â Data Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Who we are:
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. We help companies be more profitable by delivering simple, actionable guidance to the front lines, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a rock-star Software Engineer - Data to help us break new ground with the launch of our first SaaS product. You will play a key role in helping us successfully bring this and other products to market, we well as supporting the Sales team as they acquire new customers.
Come be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
What you will do:
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Design and develop new Data Integration features for Vendavo Enterprise application and Vendavo SaaS products.
- Develop Data Store to store and process large volume of data using HIghly scaled Databases or Big Data Solutions
- Build Data Integration Connectors for leading ERP and SaaS Business Applications such as SFDC, NetSuite, Marketo, etc
- Develop Data Management tools and process such as Data Load, Data Transformation and Data Cleansing using ETL tools
- Improve current architecture and design to meet increasing demand on performance and scalability.
- Work with product management, QA, and documentation to deliver high quality, complete software releases.
- Work with support and project teams to maintain and improve Vendavo software to meet current customer and project needs.
Why you will like working here:
- The right candidate will have 5-7 years of experience in software development companies building complex, commercial, enterprise class products.
- Must have experience with Data De-Duplication, SCD, CDC, Data Profiling, etc using any of the leading ETL solutions
- Must have experience with at least one of the Big Data solutions such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc. Developing Data access/queries using tools such a HIVE, PIG would be a Big Plus.
- Must have experience with Java
- Experience with Implementing Horizontally scalable Large Scale databases with approaches such Sharding or Partitioning
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment with short, quick product life cycle very desirable.
- Must be a great team player and a highly motivated self-starter.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Nothing's more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential startup
- Super collaborative environment where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Onsite Yoga / Zumba (Mountain View location only)
- Full benefits
- Monthly socials (Brought to you by our party planning crew Venation)
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED