Sr. Software Engineer Zuora
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Company:
Here at Zuora we pride ourselves on having the best customers, the most impressive investors, the most comprehensive ecosystem, and the only true SaaS based application leading the subscription economy.
This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with a company that is poised for success, and set on a trajectory for huge growth. Like Bruce Richardson, head of AMR Research says, ?if you can spend 15 minutes with Zuora, it will be the most profitable 15 minutes of your life.?
Design and develop Zuora?s next generation system platform in Java using a combination of custom developed, open source, and off-the-shelf components.
Understand the platform needs of other functional areas, and provide design and development assistance as required.
Advocate, document, and follow best design and development practices.
Perform security, scalability, and sustainability reviews.
Be a software engineer guru, providing guidance and mentorship to other members of the engineering organization.
1. Degree in Computer Science, or relevant education/experience.
2. 5+ years experience as a Sr. Software Engineer or Architect specializing in backend, platform, or infrastructure development.
3. Core Java developer with deep knowledge of threading, concurrency, and IO.
4. Strong knowledge and experience with relational databases, SQL, and JDBC.
5. Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills.
6. Passionate about engineering, security, scalability, and complex-system cost optimization.
7. Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team. Must work well with limited supervision, capable of juggle multiple priorities, and able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment!
1. Expert knowledge of JVM internals, MySQL performance/optimization, and distributed systems.
2. Familiarity with queuing systems, asynchronous messaging, and JMS.
3. Experience with designing, developing, and supporting external APIs based on REST.
4. Experience with distributed caching tiers.
5. Experience with socket programming in Java.
6. Passionate and experienced technologist, constantly experimenting with the latest technologies.
Zuora is an equal opportunity employer.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED