Sr. Software Engineer (Front End) Flurry
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Want to be a technical innovator at a company that?s seen incredible growth as a key enabler of the booming mobile app marketplace?
We have great opportunities for innovative, inspired Software Engineers with experience designing and building sophisticated web applications. We are rapidly expanding delivery of our big data analytics and advertising services, so now is your chance to assume a key role as a developer for the Flurry solutions that are vital to the success of so many mobile developers and advertisers.
As part of our dedicated engineering team you?ll be able to design and implement advanced web applications incorporating elaborate workflows and rich data visualizations. This is a great opportunity for engineers with several years of front-end development experience who are passionate about highly functional interface design and delivering an outstanding user experience.
- Minimum 5 years professional software development experience, with at least 2 years developing commercial web applications.
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS development.
- Detailed working knowledge of AJAX and web application frameworks.
- Experience developing object-oriented software in Java.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Technically proficient using any of the following: MySQL, Hadoop, Hibernate, Ruby.
- Experience developing for Linux/Unix deployment platforms.
- Significant user interface design experience.
- Experience with iOS, Android, or other mobile platforms.
||490 Second Street |
San Francisco, CA 94107
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED