Sr. Software Engineer â Integration Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Who we are:
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. We help companies be more profitable by delivering simple, actionable guidance to the front lines, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a rock-star Software Engineer to help us break new ground with the launch of our first SaaS product. You will play a key role in helping us successfully bring this and other products to market, we well as supporting the Sales team as they acquire new customers.
We are looking for seasoned software professional to design, develop and enhance Integration capabilities with Vendavo Enterprise Application Suite and Vendavo SaaS products in the emerging area of Price Management. Working with a team of top engineers, the right candidate will take our advanced, scalable Analytics solutions to the next level using modern technologies like Java, Application Server, Flex, JDBC, AJAX, XML, etc.
Come be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
What you will do:
- Design and develop new Integration features for Vendavo Enterprise application and Vendavo SaaS products.
- Develop industry standard Integration Patterns to integration Vendavo Applications with internal applications and external applications
- Develop common API management capabilities for integration with external systems such as usage of OAuth, SAML,JMS, Auth tokens and REST API patterns specifically for Public API solutions
- Improve current architecture and design to meet increasing demand on performance and scalability.
- Work with product management, QA, and documentation to deliver high quality, complete software releases.
- Work with support and project teams to maintain and improve Vendavo software to meet current customer and project needs.
What you need to be successful in this role:
Why you will like working here:
- Must have 5+ years of experience in software development companies building complex, commercial, enterprise class products.
- Must have experience in developing Integration solutions for SaaS products
- Must be proficient in server side Java programming using POJO, JDBC, JMS, J2EE etc.
- Experience with leading ESB tools develop both real time and offline Integration patterns
- Experience in following areas is strongly desired: BI, reports, OLAP, ETL, databases, Adobe Flex.
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment with short, quick product life cycle very desirable.
- Must be a great team player and a highly motivated self-starter.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Nothing's more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential startup
- Super collaborative environment where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Onsite Yoga / Zumba (Mountain View location only)
- Full benefits
- Monthly socials (Brought to you by our party planning crew Venation)
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED