Sr. Software Engineer Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Who we are:
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. We help companies be more profitable by delivering simple, actionable guidance to the front lines, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a rock-star Software Engineer to help us break new ground with the launch of our first SaaS product. You will play a key role in helping us successfully bring this and other products to market, we well as supporting the Sales team as they acquire new customers.
Come be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
We are looking for seasoned software professionals to design, develop and enhance integration capabilities with Vendavo SaaS and Vendavo Enterprise Application Suite, in the emerging domain of Price Management. Working with a team of top engineers, the right candidate will take our advanced, scalable Analytics solutions to the next level, using modern technologies like Grails, RoR, HTML5, client-side web frameworks such as backbone.js, Machine Learning, etc..
What you will do:
- Design and develop new SaaS applications/modules
- Improve current architecture and design to meet increasing demand on performance and scalability.
- Work with product management, QA, and documentation to deliver high quality, complete software releases.
- Work with support and other teams to maintain and improve Vendavo software to meet current customer and project needs.
What you need to be successful in this role:
Would be a plus:
- Strong background in object-oriented programming with solid experience in developing web based applications
- 4-6 years of experience in developing Java applications, preferably for a SaaS product.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, REST, Design Patterns
- Knowledge of document description languages such as JSON and XML
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
Why you will like working here:
- Knowledge of Groovy and Grails
- Familiarity with Agile development process
- Test driven development to ensure high quality deliverables
- Understanding of GIT SCM
- Nothing's more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential startup
- Super collaborative environment where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Onsite Yoga / Zumba (Mountain View location only)
- Full benefits
- Monthly socials (Brought to you by our party planning crew Venation)
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED