Sr Software Engineer HuffingtonPost.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED I. POSITION SUMMARY
Performs design, development, testing, documentation, and analysis of software applications. Assignments include development of new programs and sub-programs, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software. Duties include designing applications, writing code, completing programming, developing and executing testing and debugging routines, and documenting work and results. Will also be responsible for developing or executing project plans and schedules. Should have excellent skills on the internet domain with good scalability, optimization and performance techniques.
II. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Solves significant problems in products that need to be resolved before shipment or delivery to the client.
2. Understands, effectively uses and may coach lower level engineers on AOL technical tools, applications, and procedures.
3. Owns full life cycle of development for a component of a product or system.
4. Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs and implements software for a component of the system design.
5. Learns to review code.
6. Effectively communicates technical aspects of the job to both technical and non-technical audiences.
7. Understands how group?s activities fit with other groups and the entire product.
III. QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
Education: Bachelor?s degree or equivalent
Experience: 4 to 6 years of directly related experience
Knowledge on mobile web optimization and mobile app development would be a added advantage. Good knowledge on responsive web technologies ,HTML5 and CSS3 to support Mobile Web/App development would be required.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED