Sr. Software Engineer Technorati
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Technorati Media is a branded top-tier advertising network focused on delivering highly effective and customer advertising solutions to top brands and agencies.
We seek strong Java Engineers with experience building Online and Enterprise scale applications. You will join a team of bright individuals in a very fast paced environment working on cutting edge technologies, at our corporate San Francisco Headquarters.
You will have an important role on our core development team, and work the entire product lifecycle from concept to post market of products. Work cross-functionally with all departments: marketing, product management, sales, operations and executives, to develop products which the internet advertising world.
- Design, Develop and Maintain server side and client side Java based applications.
- Be involved in the full Software development cycle for major company projects.
- Write high standard code that has immediate impact on company direction.
- Collaborate with other software engineers and team leads in designing and developing software solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience with Java technologies and frameworks.
- 3 to 5 years work experience with Internet protocols, primarily HTTP/HTTPS.
- Understanding and working experience with modern server side Java technologies (J2EE).
- Experience with RDBMS technologies (MySQL, Oracle).
Nice to have:
- Hadoop Ecosystem (PIG, Hive, MapReduce, Cascading, Bixo)
- NoSQL (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Large scale analytics (Kettle, Talend).
- Spring (MVC, Security), REST-ful, SOAP, Apache, Servlet, Tomcat, Lucene/Solr.
- Ad Serving Space and Technology.
- Linux scripting (bash, awk, sed).
- Machine Learning (Classification, Recommendation).
||665 Third Street |
San Francisco, CA 94107
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED