Sr. Software Test Design and Development Tensilica
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
Tensilica is looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to develop and maintain a build and testing infrastructure for a wide variety of command line software tools including compilers, simulators and programming tools. This is a highly automated software development environment for the rapid design of complex SoC's consisting of compilers, simulators, debuggers, linkers that integrated into our Eclipse based IDE. This person will need to have solid programming skills in C/C++, Perl and be very detailed around software documentation. Ideal person would be software designer that enjoys building automation into test development that will extend into the actual customer use experience.
- Develop and maintain a software regression infrastructure
- Manage the build process for the software tools. Port the tools to newer versions of host operating systems
- Create automated tools and flows for testing software
- Develop and implement a strategy for testing of new software components as they are developed
- Enhance the set of tests for existing tools
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented work style
- Excellent experience working with perl and other scripting languages.
- Good C programming skills. Experience with C++ is a plus.
- Experience with compiler optimization techniques a plus.
- Solid understanding of GNU open source software development tools
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows
- BSEE, BSCS with at least three years of experience in build or software Q/A
Santa Clara, California, United States
||3255-6 Scott Boulevard |
Santa Clara, CA 95054
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED