Sr. Strategic Insights Manager Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sr. Strategic Insights Manager
Sales | New York City, NY, United States
For Demand Media, client-focused data and insights are our strategic assets. We are looking for an expert to join the Insights team to drive our profile in the industry and among our prospects/clients by advancing our portfolio of insights, thought leadership and campaign research. This is a NY role for a national team where you will work to support the needs of our NY office. Some travel will be required, potentially including Boston, Chicago, other Central locations and the South East.
- Perform spreadsheet analysis, pivot tables and other data charting and presentation of various proprietary and third party data sources to develop consumer insights to support branded sellers in the field.
- Provide sophisticated analyses of comScore and other third party data sources to develop actionable consumer insights for brands and media agencies.
- Partner with Media team to identify, define, and inform key revenue opportunities based on data analysis and insights
- Deliver unique, forward thinking, and actionable recommendations for clients that align with business objectives
- Drive thought leadership and unique point of view via rigorous analysis of industry trends, proprietary data and third party data sources
- Effectively communicate and present Strategic Insights analysis at agency and client meetings
- Prepare comprehensive presentations, white papers, case studies and research reports to capture results from pre-sales analysis and campaign effectiveness
- Work with Sellers, Marketing, Product, BI, Finance, Studio teams to proactively identify insights that can create new opportunities, solve client problems, and inform decisions
- Travel to Chicago and other Central locations on occasion and support Chicago office research and sales activity
- BS/BA in related field. MBA a plus. Strong analytical abilities, experience with analytic methodologies
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience with at least 4 yrs in a data-driven analysis role in a media/tech company, publisher, agency, management consulting or other digital environment. Agency or digital publisher experience highly preferred
- Ability to understand what the data reveals and turn it into a compelling, simple and elegant story is a must
- Big picture thinker who can identify key questions, connect the dots, perform analyses, and recommend high-impact actions to drive growth opportunities
- Strong business writing, storytelling and presentation skills. Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations to various internal stakeholders and clients
- Entrepreneurial passion and deep curiosity for emerging online media and social models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint a must. Proficiency with data analytics and visualization tools such as Tableau or Microstrategy a plus.
- Strong project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
About Us: Founded in 2006, Demand Media is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA with offices in Kirkland, WA, Austin, TX, New York, NY and London, UK. For more information visit: www.demandmedia.com
<< Back to Current Openings
||New York City, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED