Sr Support Engineer Kabira Technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
TIBCO delivers the â€œPower of Nowâ€ with integration software that connects incompatible IT assets, process management software that orchestrates systems and people, and a range of other software products that enable the real-time processing and presentation of information. In forward-thinking IT departments around the world TIBCO is synonymous with extreme performance, scalability, and reliability. 47 of the world's top 100 companies, including giants like Delta Air Lines, FedEx, Merrill Lynch, and Telecom Italia are TIBCO customers.
The Global Support organization at TIBCO provides technical Product Support services to our customers. We are looking for a Sr. Support Engineer to support the TIBCO ActiveMatrix suite of products.
- This is a job supporting the TIBCO customers' use of software, not developing the software.
- Analyze, replicate, and resolve customer problems of varying complexity.
- Provide technical consultation to debug customer's technical issues.
- Work with other teams within Support, QA and Engineering. Diagnose and solve customer problems.
- Handle escalations and drive issues to resolution.
- Provide written and verbal consultation to debug customer related issues.
- Maintain customer service level agreements.
- Handle projects that improve support processes, such as white papers and bulletins.
- BA/BS in CS, EE or related field of study and 5 years industry experience in a software technology position OR relevant technical Master's Degree and 3 years relevant industry experience; prior development experience is preferred
- Must have professional or academic knowledge experience with: programming in Java; Unix and Windows administration and debugging; troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Must have practical experience in at least five of the following: C, C++, J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, JBuilder, Visual Studio, Web services, web development, app/web servers, WebServices, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP, Scripting (PERL, Awk); practical experience with Oracle or SQL server; Service Oriented Architecture; writing technical reports and product tuning recommendations.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Enjoy working with and supporting customers to solve complex technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Apply for this job online
- Refer a friend to this job
||Chapel Hill, NC |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED