Infor Job Posting
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit
JOB POSITION: Sr. Support Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Saint Paul, MN
JOB SUMMARY: the focus for this role is to provide application and technical support on a broad spectrum of products to specified customers and provide necessary language translation. The position is responsible for resolving cases within a defined timeframe using standard processes and managing a queue of cases. The skill level for this position requires broad application and technology product knowledge, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to handle customers who are dealing with critical high impact business issues.
· Responsible for providing quality application and technical support via online support tools and telephone for the Technology products.
· Set up the appropriate test environment based on a customer's system specification.
· Complete and maintain required product certifications on current and new applications and technologies
· Manage assigned cases in order to meet service levels as defined in the Support Operations Handbook
· Responsible for all customer interactions/communications related to support cases
· Responsible for being the Liaison between customer and Product Development
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills (e.g., case notes, defect reports, knowledge base articles, etc.)
· Develop, demonstrate and maintain the skills necessary to do analysis of products that may include underlying technologies such as operating systems and databases.
· Develop, demonstrate and maintain technical skills including troubleshooting, data analysis, code debugging, test scenario creation and testing
· Responsible for meeting or exceeding established customer satisfaction ratings and other KPIs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Four-year degree in related field or equivalent business/technical experience
· Prior experience in related industry or software/technical support
· Two years experience with relevant technologies that could include the following:
· Unix, Windows, and i-Series operating systems
· DB2 and Oracle databases, web servers and application servers
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· 2-4 years experience in an ERP software development or services organization
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at