Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Title: Sr. Systems Consultant - M3
Location: Remote (Anywhere, USA)
Perform consultative duties including software installation, technical configuration, and technology training on customer implementations. Activities also include instructor led training, web casting, client consulting and subject matter expertise. Incumbent must be proficient in operating systems and/or database products. Must also be able to work independently in complex Customer IT environments and support technical implementation issues.
Essential Functions (performed on an ongoing basis):
· Perform installation and configuration of all core Lawson and third party products either onsite or remote.
· Complete all required documentation as part of the implementation, including status reports, exit documents, expense reporting, technical documentation, etc.
· Maintain communications with the Lawson Project Manager or engagement owner and the client's technology project team.
· Provide specific recommendations surrounding Lawson (and related third party) technologies and tools in order to perform product installations, Lawson system administration and related consulting/training activities in a professional and organized manner.
· Gain an understanding of the client's business and implementation impact.
· Coordinate communication within the LPS team to include identification of client expectations, critical business issues, and any pertinent information discovered during the turnover process with the sales team.
· Develop a working knowledge of the current Lawson Implementation Methodology and tools used to provide an accurate, complete and successful implementation. Includes understanding all of the Lawson positions and responsibilities as part of the implementation.
· Assist customer with identification and resolution of Lawson technology related issues.
· Provide customer training and knowledge transfer on Lawson technology.
· Provide input into the streamlining of Lawson's processes and methodologies related to overall technical implementation activities.
· Introduce new and/or additional Lawson products and services to enhance the client's business usage of Lawson while meeting the client's business needs via the change control process.
· Provide clients with consulting expertise and â€œbest practiceâ€ recommendations in different areas, and applies significant experience consulting on a variety of technologies, tools, configurations, etc.
· Continually seek opportunities to increase Lawson revenue and profitability.
· Perform installation and configuration of all core and â€œadd onâ€ Lawson and third party products either onsite or remote.
· Assist with detailed implementation planning, project planning and project coordination in conjunction with the project lead, developing positive customer relationships (executive level and end user), creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and effective team management.
· Provide analysis and recommendations to the client on technical project phases, milestones, and overall progress of the technical implementation.
· Provide direct feedback to R&D as well as other launch and or beta team members when engaged with beta or lead adopter activities.
· Foster teamwork by planning and addressing strategic issues as a team; encouraging collaboration among team members and between teams; and acknowledge and celebrate team accomplishments as it pertains to the business of software implementation and client satisfaction.
· Provide advanced training and knowledge transfer to new and existing employees on new product releases, and beta projects.
· Act as a mentor to new Technology Consultants.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science in related field or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrated overall breadth and variety of technology expertise
· Working knowledge of relational databases and web-related technologies
· Excellent time management, communication (oral and written), presentation, and organizational skills
· Working knowledge of technology including but not limited to, databases, operating systems, hardware configurations and networks.
· 5 years Windows /iSeries/UNIX/Linux operating system experience, working with a variety of hardware configurations
· 5 years of demonstrated technology consulting expertise with/on Lawson (or other ERP such as JD Edwards), including the ability to successfully complete the toughest engagements and handle the most troublesome client situations
· Consulting skills (e.g. customer management and communications, and project management)
· Lawson Certifications (e.g. Financial management, Supply Chain Management)
· 2 years supervisory experience
· Business consulting experience
Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives along with setting appropriate project expectations
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |