Sr Systems Engineer All Covered
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions is focused on enabling the success of small businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
The priority focus of the Sr Systems Engineeer is on client project implementation. By applying deep technical skills, ensure successful rollout of client projects involving development and analysis of technology environment.
- Participate in successful completion of project work including analysis, design, development, documentation, and testing of client network operations.
- Perform quality assurance activities to ensure standardization of best practices.
- Assist in the design and deployment of IT infrastructures and protection strategies to support client business plans.
- Act as technical escalation point for Support Specialists and Systems Engineers within market team.
- Implement network infrastructure and security policies that promote client?s objectives.
- Maintain 74% overall utilization.
- 5 years network administration experience.
- 5 years operating systems experience (Windows, and/or Unix or Linux).
- Cisco Call Manager with Unity experience (2 years); ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support Call Manager 5.0 and Unity
- Successful experience designing, installing and supporting networks in multiple environments for multiple clients.
- MCSE preferred.
- Strong proficiency in configuring, deploying and troubleshooting all of the following networking services: HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, VPNs, VLANs, VIPs, ACLs, Routing, Switching.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects.
- Strong computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems.
- Proven dedication to enabling continuous operations.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, conducive to team development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid and clear drivers? license.
- Daily interaction with multiple clients pertaining to technical issues.
- The majority of work will be performed at client locations which may vary in terms of quality of workspace. Must be able to lift, carry, and reposition all parts of user workstations, network appliances, and printers. Consecutive hours spent at a time sitting in front of computer monitor and using keyboard and mouse.
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
||Atlanta, GA |