Senior EDI Technical Consultant, Lawson M3
Senior level Technical resource to handle:
EDI (ANSI), XML messaging/scripting, Integration/Interfaces, Java scripting, etc.
Essential Functions (performed on an ongoing basis):
· Perform software development of delivered Lawson objects or the creation of new objects using the Lawson Application Development Toolset.
· Complete all required documentation as part of the development activities, including status reports, technical/functional specifications, expense reporting, technical documentation, etc.
· Maintain communications with the Lawson Project Manager or engagement owner and the client's technology project team.
· Analyze and interpret client requirements; draft functional descriptions and/or programming specifications as required.
· Interpreted functional specifications and translate into technical design documentation.
Other Functions (performed at a certain point in time or infrequently. These are also critical to successful performance):
· Be aware of potential up-selling opportunities within a current client project.
· Understand the role and responsibility of the Technology Consultant in an implementation.
· Develop a working knowledge of the current Lawson Implementation Methodology and tools used to provide an accurate, complete and successful development project. Maintain up-to-date skills on the most recent release of the Lawson development tools to continue to provide a high level of service to the Lawson customer.
· Develop a working knowledge of the current Lawson Stepwise Methodology and tools used to provide an accurate, complete and successful implementation. Includes understanding all of the Lawson positions and responsibilities as part of the implementation.
· Provide customer training and knowledge transfer on Lawson Application Development Toolset.
Experience supporting Lawson M3, or Intentia, Movex would be preferred. Able to travel 40-50%.
MAK, Movex, M3
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |