Sr. Technical Recruiter Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Technical Recruiter
Are you a successful full-cycle senior technical recruiter looking for an opportunity to personally believe in the company you represent? Is it about time you worked with a team that you sincerely look forward to seeing each day? Is working in an iterative, high-growth, fast-paced company exactly what you want to fulfill your career objectives? Would knowing that your hiring managers are fully engaged in the hiring and decision process be a dream come true? Do you seek an office space that's cool and fun with plenty of perks? Our HQ offices are in a prime San Francisco SOMA location â€"public transit friendly, close to scores of restaurants and bars, and good times. We might just have the recruiting opportunity you've been searching for!
Trulia is the fastest growing real estate site in the US, helping millions of people each month find and research real estate. The company is growing rapidly and we're excited to invite a seasoned recruiter to join the team. Ideally your experience includes start-up, corporate in-house, executive search, and agency background. In this role you will collaborate with your core team, interact with super smart, passionate internal clients and their teams, work with cutting edge sourcing tools, be supported by internal sourcers, and personally make a massive positive impact on this high-growth, open source, technically innovative company.
- 6+ years experience as an in-house technical recruiter
- 2 years of demonstrated recent success recruiting for an internet company
- Manage full lifecycle recruitment for a wide range of positions â€" discipline focus in either tech or non-tech
- Well developed personal network of internet/software professionals
- Expertise in social recruiting, including use of candidate sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Proficiency with employment interviewing techniques and applicant pre-qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a comfort level communicating and partnering with A-player professionals
- Outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self motivation, strong time management, and organization skills
- A keen sense of humor and a innate tendency to inject levity to the job
- Partner with hiring managers to develop awesome job descriptions & candidate pipelines by understanding required skills and background required, the desired impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company.
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers & colleagues throughout the recruitment process
- Use your expertise in innovative recruiting techniques to actively & creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately hire top of class candidates.
- Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships, requiring regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Lead candidate presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and various administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting
- Drive the recruitment process through our online ATS, including consistency moving candidates through workflow
- Extend job offers to selected candidates, working with hiring managers and HR leadership.
- Roll up your sleeves attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor
- Make it seem easy
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED