Sr Technical Recruiter (Temp to Hire) Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sr Technical Recruiter (Temp to Hire)
Human Resources | Kirkland, WA, United States
If you are an experienced Recruiter, who can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented, and project-driven environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join our domain services team in Kirkland, WA. We are a leading end to end domain name services provider, operating a platform that makes it easy for consumers and businesses to buy and sell domains.
This is also an opportunity to join a passionate and motivated team that is in the process of becoming a standalone public company. In February 2013, Demand Media announced that that it was exploring the separation of its existing business into two independent, publicly-traded companies: a pure play media company and a pure play domain services company.
The majority of our existing Recruiting team will remain focused on the pure play media company, so this will be a key and exciting role on the domain services team as we execute this separation. We have lots to do, and we need someone who will embrace the challenge, appreciate the opportunity to add value, take ownership and deliver.
- Manage client and candidates throughout full recruiting cycle; Sourcing, screening, referrals, counseling and negotiating
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit senior and niche candidates in the highly competitive tech space -- including driving a business plan which is geared at building key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing of passive candidates.
- Work with the HR Business Partner(s) and client groups to consult on specifics for the position, leveling/compensation strategy and market trends.
- Provide strategic consulting and influencing skills to provide staffing expertise and recommendations to hiring managers (Compensation packages â€" salary, bonus, stock). Serve as project lead on critical recruiting strategies â€" develop and implement strategy and timeline â€" drive the team from selection to closure.
- Educate/train hiring managers and client management on recruiting processes, use of recruiting software systems, hiring manager responsibilities and current market trends/realities.
- Design and provide on-going training to managers on hiring/interviewing practices and procedures with focus on behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Mentor, provide training to and delegate/assign duties to Junior Recruiters/Sourcers.
- Deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage multiple projects and candidates.
- Meet standard measurements of success for staffing, including but not limited to: annual hiring plan, diversity goals, and cost/time to hire standards. Responsible for the full cycle recruitment process
- Document all recruiting related activity in applicant tracking system
- 7+ years of full cycle recruiting experience within the online industry
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices, procedures, and programs
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of PC computer platforms and extensive familiarity with Word and Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Kirkland, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED