Sr. Test Automation Architect (POS-03024) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is looking for a Senior Test Automation Architect for our Test Engineering team. Â You would be directly adding to Workday's frameworks and automated test suites, having a direct impact on the timely delivery of a quality product.
The Senior Test Automation Architect will:
- Design and implement frameworks and tools to support automated testing of Workday applications across multiple platforms.
- Research new technologies and advise on best solutions for automated test frameworks.
- Implement coding standards and perform peer code reviews.
- Actively mentor junior developers to develop their technical expertise.
The ideal candidate, will:
- Be passionate about software development.
- Must be expert in Object Oriented Design and Programming, fluent in Java, and be proficient in applying common design patterns.
- Have 5+ years experience building automated test frameworks for platforms such as html, mobile, APIs.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of internet technologies.
- Strong coding skills in one or more scripting languages: Bash, Perl, Python, PHP.
- Proficient in Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience with implementing and/or supporting continuous integration environments and source control.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field, preferred or equivalent experience.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services