Sr. Test Automation Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is currently seeking to hire Senior Test Automation Engineers. As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will have the opportunity to design and implement tools and frameworks to automate the testing of our SaaS based applications. The automated tests you develop will run as part of our continuous development environment, providing continuous feedback to Development, Product, and QA.
You will have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of the Workday product with your automated tests.
- Serve as technical leader in design and building of automated tests.
- Lead automated testing effort for applications.
- Research and investigate new technologies.
- Work with development and functional QA teams to make decisions around what to automate.
- Work closely with environments team to ensure efficient and stable builds.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Train and Mentor other team members
- 8+ years in Development and/or Test Automation roles.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of OO programming and concepts.
- Excellent coding skills in Java, C++, or C#.
- Strong XML and web application technology experience.
- Experience testing web services with tools such as soapUI.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Selenium, TestNG, Bamboo, JMeter
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services