Sr. User Interaction (UI) Designer Ping Identity
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Summary
The Senior User Interaction Designer will work closely with our product marketing and engineering team to design advanced products in Ping?s portfolio. The designer will be responsible for designing new user experiences, creating design mockups, and writing functional specifications. Some research and/or prototyping may also be part of the role, depending on the candidates skill set. As a senior UI Designer for the team, the designer will take a very visible, senior role within the company as an advocate for User Experience. You will work with the other department heads to define a design process that emphasizes user-centered design and design iteration and refinement.
- Create designs with an eye to new user experiences
- Build Design Mockups and other visuals to illustrate how the user interacts and navigates to achieve desired functions.
- Detail functional expectations and requirements for the interactive side of the user experience
- Work closely with visual designer to ensure form and function are both fulfilled.
- Conduct user testing as necessary to explore new designs and refinements
- Work closely with UI implementation engineers to ensure intended results
7+ years as an interaction designer, creating excellent interfaces that delight the customer. Experience with web applications a plus.
High degree of creativity and problem solving.
Exceptional understanding of fundamental design principals.
Strong conceptual, visual and analytical skills.
Exceptional, proven leadership, organizational and communication skills.
Relentless attention to detail and to consistency.
Ability to collaborate with the larger team.
In addition to excellent user interaction design skills, strong candidates should have experience thinking in terms of end-to-end UI design, applying strategic thinking and business goals to designs, focusing on user feedback, and understanding the relation of visual design to the interaction. The Senior UI Designer will be responsible for delivering all aspects of interaction design: initial concepts, wireframes, working with product managers, working with visual designers and usability researchers, creating functional specifications, and working with engineering on implementation.
The compensation and benefits will be both comprehensive and competitive.
||1099 18th Street |
Denver, CO 80202
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED