Sr. UX Designer Tradeshift
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Tradeshift is looking for an outstanding UX designer. We need someone who wants to conceptualize and build functional prototypes that demonstrate new functionality in desktop and mobile browsers. Someone who has a flair for visual design and who's able to apply this to web application design. The ideal candidate knows most established best practices in this area, yet knows when to challenge these practices.
Tradeshift is building a global business network enabling organizations all over the world to share and collaborate on day-to-day business processes such as invoicing and payments. We are continuously improving our product and increasing user adoption by making Tradeshift available across platforms and on different mobile devices.
- Brainstorm ideas on how to translate strategy and new product ideas into user interfaces
- Develop rapid interactive prototypes
- Manage the design of web-based user interfaces used on mobile devices and desktop
- Produce innovative, simple solutions to design issues
- Ensure a consistent experience throughout existing and newly developed products
- Map user flows and work with use cases as the foundation for design work
- 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Responsive UI design experience
- Experience designing for mobile devices
- Quick mockup and wireframing capabilities
- Can manage several tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced, agile environment and doesn't mind re-iterating based on input from company visionaries, other designers, developers, researchers and customers
- Experience designing web applications
- Bachelor's Degree
What We Offer:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG, along with opportunities to travel to our Copenhagen office
- A competitive compensation package including options
- Fantastic medical, dental and vision benefits covered 100%
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries!
Qualified candidates, when applying please include your portfolio showcasing your work across desktop and mobile user experiences.
||San Francisco, CA 94107 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED