SSRS Report Developer SpaceX
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
SSRS Report Developer
Enterprise Information Systems | Hawthorne, CA, United States
SpaceX is a US based advanced technology company founded by residing CEO and CTO, Elon Musk. SpaceX builds rockets and spacecraft from the ground up; including electronics, software, vehicle structures, and engines. Our development and production efforts represent some of the most dynamic and challenging technology and engineering systems in the world.
We pride ourselves on being a meritocracy where employees are defined by their capabilities and contributions, instead of title or tenure. We are actively seeking the best and brightest minds from all industries and technologies to continue to build our world class team.
Our employees thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on innovation and high levels of personal responsibility. At SpaceX we cut through the noise and believe in the essentials of hardcore engineering. We build it, test it, and fly it.
The successful candidate will be responsible for SSRS Enterprise Reporting Development starting with gathering and defining the initial requirements working diligently towards development, testing, implementation, and support. The successful candidate must also have the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical resources. This position will directly obtain and document reporting and analysis needs with business users and then translate those requirements into one or more reusable reports.
- Produce complex ad-hoc queries and reports using SSRS.
- Design and develop data extracts from source SQL databases.
- Develop detailed test conditions and test cases to ensure quality of queries and reports.
- Research and troubleshoot data questions.
- Collaborate on problem resolution, team decisions and project planning.
- 5+ years of data analysis and report development experience
- 3+ years reporting tool experience with SSRS
- 3+ years SQL query writing
- As a key resource to others you must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Tableau
- BA/BS in MIS, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science
SpaceX offers one of the best environments in the world for employees to learn, build real working systems and tackle exciting challenges every day. We operate in a fun, casual work environment and have great benefits including: competitive salary, stock options, medical/dental insurance and free gym memberships. By joining the SpaceX team, you are not just a part of history, you are making it.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resource Department at (310) 363-6000.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Hawthorne, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED