Staff Accountant AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Accounting/Finance | Jersey City, NJ, United States
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, helping more than 10,000 customers. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner, as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
AvePoint is seeking a hands-on Staff Accountant to join the accounting team at our Corporate Headquarters. The Staff Accountant will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statements, preparation, and analysis. Enthusiasm and dedication is the core to our company's success. This is a great progressive opportunity at AvePoint, where the sky is the limit!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reconciles various general ledger accounts each month and identifies and resolves reconciling items
- Prepares recurring and non-recurring journal entries as needed for monthly close
- Assist with accounts receivable and collection
- Assist with accounts payable process
- Prepare the fixed assets & depreciation schedules
- Prepare account analysis for prepaid & accruals
- Handles monthly bank reconciliation and various banking transactions
- Assists with compiling information for external auditors and tax preparers
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of experience in similar capacity
- Team-player and self-motivated
- Exceptionally thorough and detail-oriented
- Experience working with international subsidiaries a plus!
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel proficiency (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, etc.)
<< Back to Current Openings
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED