Staff Software Engineer E2open
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED More and more companies with complex, outsourced networks of suppliers, logistics providers, and distributors lack much needed visibility, collaboration, and control over the multi-enterprise business processes driving success or failure. One company can solve this challenge, driving dramatic and fast improvements in customer service and profitability through on demand solutions for demand and supply networks?E2open.
As a member of the E2open team, you?ll be working on cutting-edge technology solutions that are transforming how the world?s largest manufacturing companies do business. Our customers span a range of industries and include Boeing, Cisco, Dell, Hitachi, IBM, RIM, Seagate, and Vodafone for whom we have created a large network of 75,000+ trading partners.
E2open is well positioned to grow in today?s cost constrained economy while realizing the benefits of its recurring revenue subscription model. With operations in multiple international locations including Malaysia, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States, E2open offers a multitude of challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
At E2open, we understand that our global success is a direct result of the efforts and dedication of our worldwide team. In every E2open office, you will find smart, energetic people that exhibit teamwork, professionalism, integrity and most importantly, deliver quality and value to our customers.
We hope to hear from you!
E2open, Inc. requires a Technical Hub Lead to lead the technical development and delivery of supply chain business process and B2B integration solutions for our Customers and their Trading Partners. The successful candidate will be a proven leader with experience leading technical teams in a deadline-driven enterprise system environment. Preference will be given to candidates with supply chain experience and a background in the Electronics, Semiconductor or Aerospace & Defense industries.
- Build relationships and earn the trust of customers, understand their requirements and act as technical contact and escalation point
-Design, validate, and document the customer?s solution and system and work with the E2open Program Director to estimate and track the project schedule and deliver quality project releases on time and within budget while meeting the needs of the customer
- Lead the technical development team and delivery of E2open solutions for our customers
- Assure quality through establishment, tracking and maintenance of best practices for engineering code development and quality assurance processes including direct code reads;
- Document project lessons learned and best practices and provide to Product Management for inclusion in future product releases
-Flexible team player E2open is a dynamic, fast paced, growing company you must be team-oriented with a proven ability to multi-task and a willingness to react quickly to change
-Capability to work on-site in Austin, Texas with occasional travel to Customer sites
- Strong architecture, design and technical delivery skills that translate into the ability to design custom project components, including integration to client systems and 3rd party software systems
-Experience leading customer architecture and design workshops and discussions, including the business and technical impacts of system configurations to customer applications, databases, platforms, and operating systems
- Experience with industry standard software development processes and delivery methodologies
-Hands-on experience integrating to and supporting ERP, SCM, or similar enterprise systems
- Experience writing code and performing development tasks in Unix / Linux environment including Java application programming and scripting using Shell languages
-Experience implementing industry standard B2B protocols such as AS2, RosettaNet or Spec 2000
-Team-oriented with a proven ability to energize and motivate teams members including hands-on experience leading teams through complex software releases in a customer environment
BACKGROUND & EDUCATION
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
-8-10 years experience in product development and custom solution delivery in Unix environment with
5+ years as a software developer or software engineer and 2+ as a technical project lead
-Strong interpersonal, customer management, and decision-making skills
-Experience at a global supply chain software or consulting firm is an asset
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED