Staff/Sr. Staff Software Engineer - Current Product Engineering (PanOS Platform) Palo Alto Networks
Responsible for development and sustaining of Palo Alto Networks' next-generation firewall. Cross-functional role working closely with Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Technical Support teams for debugging, troubleshooting, replicating, and resolving issues found in PanOS platforms. Challenging and rewarding position and highly visible.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software/platform development, Linux or embedded platform bring up experience is required.
- Experience on Cavium or similar multi-core MIPS platform is plus
- Preferably with experience debugging hardware problems with XAUI/SPAUI/SPI links, PCIe, i2c
- Linux kernel driver and debugging experiences is plus
- Hardware configuration knowledge is plus
- Some experience in developing network security products, preferably with firewalls and intrusion prevention products.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience with BS degree
||multiple, multiple |