Startup- Jack of All Trades Enstitute
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Position
Do you want a full-time job at one of the most innovative startups in the country? Are you Do you want a full-time job at one of the most innovative companies in the country? Are you interested in gaining marketable skills that translate to future jobs? If so, Enstitute is your one-stop shop to put your resume in front of 100+ companies in NYC, DC, STL & Miami!
Enstitute is the first national apprenticeship program for 21st century careers in business and technology. We place young adults into full-time, paid apprenticeship roles at startups and innovative companies where they work with and learn directly under CEOs and entrepreneurs.
While each Enstitute host company is unique, many apprentices start off as generalists and work their way into a specialty position, depending on their skill set and the needs of the company. Many work as "Founders' shadows", with projects that touch across many areas of the business: Marketing, Biz Dev, Operations, Design, Sales, Product, Finance, & Web Development.
Apprentices work in often fast paced environments, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Great written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Some of our past apprentices have:
- Developed and implemented growth strategies for new mobile applications.
- Ran fundraising campaigns to raise initial seed money.
- Assisted on marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 company clients.
- Opened up international product centers.
- Led product teams to develop new products, both in tech and e-commerce.
- Created new websites, landing pages, and blogs for some of the hottest startups.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Providing assistance to the company's CEO and other top officers.
- Working with team to refine BD and Marketing strategies.
- Ensuring the day-to-day success of operations in the office.
- Sketching and designing materials as well as owning initial design prototypes.
- Helping team members across multiple fields of the business on their exciting projects.
- Wearing multiple hats & being a "Jack of all trades"- as most startup employees do!
Please DO NOT apply if:
- Prefer to be stuck in a cubicle doing the same thing every day.
- Want to make copies instead of making a difference.
- Are not interested in taking ownership over your work.
- Like to watch the clock, anxiously awaiting 5pm.
Please DO apply if:
- Can juggle a lot at once and turn things around on tight deadlines.
- Want to gain marketable skills and real-world experience that translate to full-time jobs.
- Are a self-starter, flexible, and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Want to gain access to the world's best entrepreneurs, investors, innovators, and makers.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have the following: Grit, Tenacity, Problem Solving/Reasoning, a Strong Work Ethic and can Think Creatively.
High school diploma, or equivalent.
US Citizen or authorized to work in the US.
Must read the Enstitute website to learn more.
Do not apply through Startup Hire- you must visit www.enstitute.org to apply for our program.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Enstitute is a one-stop shop to get your resume in front of 100+ startups. We place young adults into full-time, paid apprenticeship roles where they work with and learn from entrepreneurs and other executives are the hottest startups in the country.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at Enstitute
|Headquarters:||32 Havemeyer |
Brooklyn, NY 11211
|Company Profile:||Enstitute is the first national apprenticeship program for 21st century careers. At Enstitute, we are looking for bright people (typically 18-24 year-olds) with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to "learn by doing" as apprentices to founders and executives of innovative businesses. We accept applications nationwide for apprenticeships in NYC, DC, St. Louis & Miami to start in September, January, and May cohorts. Enstitute apprentices get a breadth and depth of experience working as a key member of the team, work across various functions, and accelerate their career paths by developing marketable skills that lead to jobs. Deadline to apply for our next cohort is September 15th. Check out our website for more details or to apply now www.enstitute.org|
Support Enstitute with Social Media services