Stock Administrator Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Stock Administrator is responsible for managing the overall administration of company's stock-based compensation plans (including options, share appreciation rights and performance based options) and coordinating with Finance, Legal and Human Resources to ensure accurate processing, reporting and disclosure of employee stock transactions.
- Administer company's equity programs (Options, time-based and performance-based equity awards and ESPP) including the processing all US domestic and international employee stock transactions including the roll out of employee award grants, exercises, cancellations, repurchases and the administration of an employee stock purchase plan.
- Knowledge of international rules and regulations regarding equity awards for company's international subsidiaries preferred.
- Prepare and maintain required global reconciliation for all stock transactions.
- Answer employee and Board of Director equity questions and resolve problems regarding equity programs.
- Prepare and distribute various annual employee statements.
- Assist with program communication and education as needed.
- Act as a liaison between employees and brokers and respond to inquiries from employees, payroll, HR, vendors etc.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations between stock custodian and EProsper/Equity Edge.
- Maintain Equity Edge database and the integrity of the data.
- Work closely with global Payroll teams to maintain current and accurate income and tax files.
- Communicate and process data with various other external and internal sources (e.g. brokers, transfer agents, Human Resource, Payroll, tax, and legal departments).
- Responsible for maintenance of global tax jurisdictions and rates in the stock administration system.
- Maintain and ensure SOX and internal policy compliance.
- Help prepare equity reports for public SEC filings, including Form 10-K, Form 10-Q and Proxy Statement and assist review of equity information included in the documents.
- Support and prepare requests from external auditors.
- Remain current on regulatory developments and changes for stock plan administration.
- Assist in enhancing and documenting equity-related procedures, policies, and controls.
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive stock administration experience.
- Understanding of ADP/Payroll Interfaces a plus.
- CEP highly preferred/ at least completion of Level 1 required.
- Proficiency in equity administration software (Equity Edge).
- Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of personnel, across functions, organizations and with external contacts.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors and other employees.
- Exceptional multitasking abilities, upbeat demeanor, and ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED