Stock Program Administrator Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Stock Program Administrator will administer Guidewire's equity based compensation programs, and will represent the programs both internally and externally. The role will be responsible for all required tracking and reporting associated with the program.
- Primary responsibility for administration of all aspects of Guidewire's equity programs. Maintains participant data (e.g. new hires, terminations, etc.) in the Equity Edge software system. Ensures all participant equity plan transactions (grants, exercises, releases, forfeitures, etc.) are correctly processed and settled in a timely manner. Works closely with third-party consultants to address any issues or changes to the equity plans and related administration processes.
- Acts as an Equity Administration resource to participants, internal and external business partners providing them with complete and accurate information.
- Works closely with Finance for accurate reporting including valuation, overhang and disqualifying dispositions.
- Works with external consultants on issues such as income sourcing for mobile employees, tax and legal updates.
- With Legal and Finance, administer Guidewire's Insider Trading Policy, Trading Windows and Pre-clearance Program.
- Communicate with various countries Payroll departments to ensure proper tax withholding, accounting and compliance.
- Performs routine audits to ensure that all data (grants, exercises, releases, forfeitures, etc.) have been processed timely and correctly. Adheres to all SOX and other established controls, reviewing and updating controls as needed.
- Reconciles cash and shares related to stock plan transactions on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis with Finance, the transfer agent and brokers, including audit of plan reserve balances.
- Communicates with HR and participants on a routine basis to answer questions about the equity program.
- Complete surveys and assist with compiling benchmark data for equity plans.
- Provide related data to assist in the preparation of required SEC filings including the Proxy. Responsible for the preparation and filing of Section 16 Forms 3, 4 & 5 as required.
- Assist Legal in the administration of 10b5-1 plans.
- 5 years+ experience of increasing responsibility in Equity Administration for a Global and Multi-state organization or consulting firm with similar clients
- Experienced in all regulatory aspects of Equity Administration
- Awareness and understanding of equity administration marketplace trends and knowledge of industry best practices
- Demonstrates exceptionally strong attention to detail. Excellent interpersonal, project management, organizational, customer service and analytical skills.
- Ability to be organized and work as part of a team and independently with sound judgment
- 4 year college degree in finance or accounting preferred
- CEP designation preferred. Minimum completion of CEP Program â€" Level 2 or equivalent experience considered.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
As a team, our mission is to provide distinguished consulting and support services to prospects, partners, and customers which result in 100 percent reference-able customers which guides us in all that we do.
Guidewire has pursued one mission from its founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems -- policy, claims, and billing -- to the global property-casualty (general) industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core system platform. We have recruited extensively among experts in the industry to ensure that we learn from veterans of insurance system design and implementation. Today, insurance experience is pervasive throughout the Guidewire organization, especially in our Product Management and Implementation Services groups. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, US with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and now, Dublin. Guidewire is a public company traded on NYSE under the symbol GWRE.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services