Store Manager, Drammen
Palo Alto, California-based Tesla Motors designs and manufactures Electrical Vehicles and EV powertrain components. Tesla's goal is to produce a full range of electric cars from sports cars to mass-market vehicles and we are determined to decrease the cost of electric vehicles. We have designed, produced and delivered Tesla Roadsters to customers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Model S, the world's first premium electric sedan is now being rolled out world-wide.
The Store Manager will ensure a high level of customer service on a continuous basis. The successful candidate will also be responsible for monitoring key retail metrics and working with store personnel to drive growth while maintaining strong customer relationships. The ideal candidate has a proven track record as well as demonstrated organisational and leadership skills within a retail environment.
- Hire, develop and manage all Store Personnel.
- Influence and align store personnel to Tesla's strategic retail goals.
- Responsible for achieving monthly retail objectives.
- Develop customer leads effectively from intake until reservation.
- Support staff training and serve as a brand liaison for new team members hired locally.
- Challenge individuals and the team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentoring.
- Support customers throughout their experience from initial contact through deepening interest and reservation.
- Identify and develop store-specific marketing opportunities to increase awareness and interest in the Tesla brand, with the simultaneous goals of increasing brand equity and generating retail leads.
- Respond to customer inquiries from various sources including the website, CRM system, direct e-mails, phone, events and in-store activities.
- Direct media inquiries to relevant departments.
- Adhere to processes regarding merchandise display and physical inventory.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of Tesla products and technologies.
- Continuously improve processes and procedures to improve the Customer Experience.
- Identify training needs to the training team.
- Provide weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports on customer feedback and delivery performance.
- Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
- Strong team-player.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience.
- Proven experience managing a team in a professional environment required, including planning work and holiday rotas.
- Strong operational skills in a customer-facing environment required.
- Ability to manage store operations independently.
- Experience in Retail preferred.
- Fluency in English and Norwegian required.
Tesla Motors er forpliktet til en politikk med like arbeidsmuligheter. Vi rekrutterer, ansetter, tog, kompensere, og fremme uten hensyn til rase, hudfarge, alder, kjÃ¸nn, avstamning, ekteskapelig status, religion, nasjonal opprinnelse, fysisk eller psykisk funksjonshemming, seksuell orientering, kjÃ¸nnsidentitet, medisinsk tilstand, graviditet, veteranstatus eller genetisk informasjon