Strategic Accounts Inside Sales Supervisor Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live in that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture -we enjoy one another and have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in San Francisco Bay Area, and Denver.
Strategic Accounts Inside Sales Supervisor
About the Position:
We're looking for proven leaders who know how to build an amazing, engaged team that accelerates revenue growth.
- Team Building: motivate, communicate and engage with employees to create a great place to work. Help the team learn, grow and deliver to their peak capability.
- Analytics: Set sales quotas and other measurable goals for the team. Monitor and continuously improve metrics on sales and closing ratios and optimize sales cycle management. Prepare and present daily and weekly forecasting and reporting.
- Leadership: Grow & develop the organization, implementing best practices for hiring, training, performance management.
- Company Values:You will work with passionate people that uphold Trulia's core values, which you should also share: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust & Respect Each Other.
- Minimum of 3+ years managerial experience in an inside sales environment.
- 5+ years experience working in a high volume, inside sales environment.
- Experience developing sales plans and documented results in a B2B environment.
- Proven sales experience around quota setting, metrics, and sales approach coaching.
- Natural born leader who enjoys working closely with individuals on their teamâ€¦day-by-day; elbow-to-elbow.
- Possess a proven and quantifiable track record of overachievement in the inside sales arena.
- Tireless problem solver with an insatiable appetite to improve details of a business process.
- An employee-centric, passionate leader who puts people and results first will thrive in our environment.
- Someone who wants to make a real difference and be part of building an exciting new company where you are valued and not just a â€˜number.'
- Experience in hiring, developing great sales talent, motivating a large group of people, and taking decisive performance management actions with low performers.
- Amazing team builder with excellent interpersonal and communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to write, communicate and present clearly.
- The right person will be willing to put forth the effort required to over achieve on results and thrive in a work hard/play hard environment.
- Strong background of traditional and innovative approaches to effectively building/scaling inside sales teams.
- Experience with Salesforce, Netsuite, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Possess a strong understanding of internet marketing & its application to the SMB market.
- Real Estate industry experience strongly preferred.
- Digital, ad space, or web platform experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED