Strategic Consultant, North America Professional Services Bazaarvoice
More information about this job:
Bazaarvoice is based on a simple truth; when people talk to each other, people buy stuff they are happy about because they trust the opinions of others. We see a day when all voices are connected and, together, help the marketplace function better. That?s what our name means: the ?voice of the marketplace.? We?ve built a network that connects businesses together to amplify the authentic voices of people wherever they shop ? online, in-store and mobile.
Each month, more than 400 million people view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about 20 million products in the Bazaarvoice network. Our technology platform channels these voices into the places that influence purchases.
Our network helps businesses gain access to a wider audience of shoppers and trusted consumer content to improve sales and marketing. Insights from our network data help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences, drive product innovation and performance, make better merchandising decisions and build brand advocates and loyalty.
Who We Want:
The culture of our company is very important to us and our core values that underpin this are:
We excite with possibilities. We celebrate success. We love what we do.
We act with purpose. We are decisive. We exceed expectations.
We believe there is power in change. We have the courage to act. We lead.
We listen. We seek the truth. We act with authenticity.
We are a company of equals. We value difference. We are people first, roles second.
We play to one another?s strengths. We trust each other. We are stronger and smarter together.
We share. We give without expectations. We are connected to our community.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate these core values in their approach in what is a very important role for us.
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role:
As a Strategic Consultant for Bazaarvoice you would be responsible for scoping and delivering strategic programs/engagements.
Engagements can take varying formats and dimensions based on the needs of the client and duration. They will typically help define, execute or innovate upon the clients User Generated Content Strategy as agreed in a Statement of Work.
Some of the specifics of the role are:
- Bring a highly consultative approach to building trust with senior executive decision makers to help them buy into a vision and set of recommendations.
- Applying intellectual curiosity to dig deep and understand our client?s businesses and challenges.
- Take consultative approach to scoping and documenting strategic programs in a Statement of Work based on review of Client?s existing strategy and their objectives/requirements.
- Credibly and professionally deliver program, as defined in Statement of Work, resulting in high customer satisfaction.
- Manage and track time in line with agreed processes.
- Work with the Sales and Client Services organizations to proactively identify opportunities and support throughout the sales cycle.
- Undertake research into Clients industry sector, markets, and competitors.
- Stay abreast of trends and technology in social/digital marketing channels.
- Spend time with clients in person, with flexibility and desire for up to 50% domestic travel.
Skills, Experience required and Dimensions of the role:
The successful candidate will display the following experience / history:
- Leading structured delivery processes with multiple levels of client personnel
- Constructing compelling value propositions and business cases
- Track record of establishing trust with senior client executives and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up on new products, markets, and subject matter
- Demonstrated ability to handle many concurrent projects
- This is an individual contributor position; demonstrated ability to guide a ?matrixed? team of resources to achieve a common goal
- Strong personal presence, combined with professional presentation and communication skills
- Technology-fluency: a solid conceptual understanding of Internet infrastructure, social media, digital, mobile, commerce and related other technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in consulting or digital agency or similar client-facing roles, preferably within the consulting, internet/e-commerce, high-tech and/or marketing services industries.
- Prior experience working directly with Marketing is desirable
- BA/BBA/BS or equivalent education
||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy |
Austin, TX 78746
Bazaarvoice, one of Austin's leading, venture-backed Web startups that serves domestic and international Fortune 500 brands with word of mouth online technology and services. We have experienced explosive growth with featured articles in the New York Times, AdAge, Fortune Magazine, and we are the only Texas-based startup to make the Red Herring 100 North America and Global list.Investors: Austin Ventures
, Battery Ventures
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Bazaarvoice
|Headquarters:||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy|
Austin, TX 78746
|Company Profile:||About Bazaarvoice
Bazaarvoice is a SaaS company that brings the power of social commerce to the world's best brands. Social commerce happens when you connect customers to one another in ways which drive measurable results to your business. Bazaarvoice helps all types of businesses capture, display, share, and analyze customer conversations online. Our combination of technology and personalized services help brands build online communities who help drive measurable business goals. We make it easy for our clients to let their customers share opinions, knowledge, and experiences.
Bazaarvoice is an open, creative and collaborative culture, where passion and excellence rule. You have the opportunity to work within a world-class organization bringing cutting-edge interfaces and functionality to market on leading eCommerce sites. Great ideas can come from anywhere. We're looking for imaginative people who want to be a part of the conversation and have an impact on the future of social commerce.
Support Bazaarvoice with Social Media services