Strategic Insights Manager Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Strategic Insights Manager
Sales | Santa Monica, CA, United States
For Demand Media, data and insights are our strategic assets. We are looking for a data analysis and presentation expert to join the Insights team to drive our profile in the industry and among our prospects/clients by advancing our portfolio of insights, thought leadership and campaign research.
- Deliver unique, forward thinking, and actionable recommendations for clients that align with their strategic business objectives
- Prepare comprehensive presentations, white papers, case studies and research reports to capture results from pre-sales analysis and campaign effectiveness
- Drive thought leadership and unique point of view via rigorous analysis of industry trends, proprietary data and third party data sources
- Partner with our Media team to identify, define, and inform key revenue opportunities based on data analysis and insights
- Work with Finance, Sales Ops, R&D, Product, Marketing and BI teams to proactively identify insights that can create new opportunities, solve client problems, and inform decisions
- Manage and organize department resources for use by a variety of internal clients to increase efficiency and improve access of archive across teams. Own and maintain portfolio of resources to be routinely reviewed and updated.
- Lead project management for short- and long-term project cycle planning and execution. Identify and document required milestones, timelines, tasks, and assignments to establish project scope, enhance communication, and achieve deadlines for supporting departments.
- BS/BA in related field. MBA a plus. Strong analytical abilities, experience with analytic methodologies
- 2-3 years of experience in a data-driven or research role in a media/tech company, agency, top 3 consulting or investment banking
- Ability to understand what the data reveals and turn it into a compelling, simple and elegant story is a must
- Big picture thinker who can identify key questions, connect the dots, perform analyses, and recommend high-impact actions to drive growth opportunities
- Strong business writing, storytelling and presentation skills. Experience in developing effective presentations to various internal stakeholders and clients
- Entrepreneurial passion and deep curiosity for emerging online media and social models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint a must. Proficiency with data analytics and visualization tools such as Tableau, Hitwise, comScore, Adobe AudienceView, and social media monitoring tools a plus
- Strong project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED