Strategic Partnerships Manager (Builder/Real Estate Accounts) Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Strategic Partnerships Manager - Real Estate/Builder accounts
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture and was recently recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital. Trulia trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TRLA.
We are currently looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to nurture relationships with a list of partner companies within the real estate industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business, presenting Trulia display and other advertising opportunities to ad agencies and strategic real estate brands nationally, closing new accounts, and working closely with internal management and clients and to ensure successful campaigns.
This position is a key revenue driver for Trulia, with the ultimate task of executing an aggressive sales strategy which is reflected by a similarly aggressive compensation plan.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company at a time of amazing growth that has a team of fun, passionate people with a vision of helping Trulia users make smarter decisions about buying, renting, owning and selling homes. While we are very focused on serving our clients and improving our business metrics, we are also a group of fun, passionate people â€" you won't be bored with us!
Why should you work with Trulia?
- 3+ years sales and account management experience, preferably selling online media programs
- Outstanding people skills, and strong in-person, written and oral communication skills
- Strong sales skills, including prospecting, forecasting, pitching, presenting, and closing
- Proven track record of strategic business planning and achieving measurable goals
- Ability to create dynamic, complex, highly targeted proposals customized to the specific needs of the client
- Contract negotiation experience
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- Self motivated with a strong ability to support and motivate others
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) and internet proficiency a must
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM is highly desirable
- Our teams are passionate, smart, and fun
- Trulia offers great benefits
- We're serious about work-life balance
- We work out of a great office in a convenient SF location on New Montgomery
- We're growing like crazy
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED