Strategic Sales Account Executive PowerReviews
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
PowerReviews is the leading provider of social commerce software-as-a-service solutions. PowerReviews Essential Social Suite is the only solution to integrate the 3 key components of social success-Social Content, Social Engagement and Social Measurement- enabling companies to turn social activity into sales. Near Union Square and all types of transportation, our small team of talent represents diversity, innovative thinking and a will to succeed. We are committed to making end-to-end social solutions that blaze new trails for companies to design, market and sell their products.
We've got the Power and so should you!
Enterprise Account Executive -
- PowerReviews is live on over 5500 websites - across 15 languages in 21 countries - including Staples, Drugstore.com, Room & Board, ESPN, Quicksilver, and Jockey.
- Ranked 19th on LEAD411's 2012 Hottest Companies in San Francisco Award
- Customer Reviews Solution Leader in the Internet Retailer Top 500 survey, AlwaysOn Top 100 SaaS award winner, JMP Hot 100 award winner and one of 90 Facebook preferred vendors.
- Venture capital backing from Four Rivers Group, Woodside Fund, Menlo Ventures and Tenaya Capital.
- Two patents since 2009 from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (U.S. Patent No. 7,930,363) relating to the method in which it delivers user-generated product reviews to websites globally.
PowerReviews is looking for an exceptionally self motivated and talented individual to join our sales team fulfilling a key role in our Sales Organization. You have to be the type of person that craves a challenge and enjoys working in a fast paced environment where meeting and exceeding high expectations are a part of the job.
This is an outside sales role, reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, and carries an ambitious quota. There is 25% - 40% travel required in this position. We are looking for a self starter who can look challenge in the eye and do what's necessary to get things done. You'll be fed hundreds of opportunities, the tools to get the job done, and the resources required to help at your fingertips. You are in control of your own destiny in terms of your success and your paycheck.
You should have deep domain expertise in the SaaS landscape (non-internet sales professionals need not apply) and have at least five years of direct selling experience in either Saas and/or E-commerce. You should know how to use, and be committed to using, Salesforce.com to map out your day and report your activities. You should also know how to cultivate a sales funnel and be able to successfully manage your busy day against your high output quota. Lastly, you should understand technology to a level of being able to talk about it intelligently.
- Demonstrable experience architecting win-win deals with clients
- Experience in selling and closing 6 figure deals
- Demonstrating the value propositions of our products and vision of our solution
- Understanding how our solution fits into online retailing, the problems it solves and the opportunities they create
- Understanding the ROI of the solutions we provide and ability to effectively communicate it
- Converting a steady flow of qualified leads into orders and organizing your day around managing the pipeline of business
- Being a thorough qualifier and quickly realizing how to prioritize each opportunity
- The ability to effectively close business over the phone
- The desire to be an overachiever because 100% of target doesn't satisfy you
- Understanding of how contracts are built and negotiated
- Bachelors Degree
- SaaS or E-commerce experience
- 8+ direct selling experience in the enterprise
- Consistent over achievement of quota
- Value based solution selling
- Great organization
- Sales process and resource management
- MS Office Products
- Salesforce.com mastery
- Knowledge of online marketing tools and technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED