Strategy and Operations Analyst-Business Development Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job description: That's a cool job! I want it!
The Strategy and Operations Analyst will work as part of the Splunk BD team to accelerate the company's growth in existing markets and to develop new market opportunities. This person will help define specific market strategies for our key strategic relationships and evaluate new market opportunities through various partnerships. This person will also be responsible for helping â€˜operationalize' these initiatives by defining key metrics and reporting mechanisms to help quantify the impact of business development activities across the company. The opportunity is for a self-starter, who is highly analytical with outstanding communications skills. This position will report to the SVP of Business Development.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Perform various analysis on new market and partnership opportunities Management of sales pipeline and reporting activities across all business development engagements
- Creates reports, financial models,
- Define key metrics to quantify impact and value of specific partner go-to-market efforts
- Liaise with finance and legal departments to manage royalty reporting and collections.
- Internal communications for business development activities to the broader company
- Definition of cross-functional business processes to streamline partner related business
- Management of Splunk technology partner programs
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- 5+8 years of experience in a software or cloud related business
- Expertise in financial modeling and analytics
- Expertise with preparing PowerPoint presentations to senior management
- Expertise with reporting and budgets
- Related experience in management consulting, sales operations or strategic planning role
- Knowledge of how to navigate and conduct analysis in Salesforce.com and other analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills, and presentation skills
- Ability to connect strategy to operations â€" someone who can â€˜figure it out' and â€˜get it done'
Education: Got it!
- B.S. / B.A. required
- MBA a plus
- Additional classes / skills in Excel, Powerpoint, Splunk
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 4,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 500 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED