Subscriptions Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun. Â
The Subscriptions Manager will be an individual contributor role and will be responsible for monitoring existing subscriptions, establishing best practice subscription review processes and proactively reaching out to customers on a regular basis.
This role will be cross-functional working closely with Renewals, Sales, Customer Success, Finance & Legal. Success in the role requires a team player approach, ability to independently work across organizations with disparate needs, creativity and original thinking to proactively identify new and different approaches to analyzing data, and to synthesize multiple information sources to generate fresh strategic insights.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Perform and execute regular reviews to identify trends and uncover useful insights with regards subscription licensing
- Proactively monitor customer base adherence with their underlying subscription agreements
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and customers to ensure issues are resolved timely, while being cognizant of overall customer relationship
- Provide guidance and expertise that contributes to adherence with Workdayâs subscription agreements
- Contribute to the development of Workdayâs subscription review process
- Prepare monthly reports outlining subscription KPIâs
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 4+ yearsâ experience in similar field
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is preferred
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior experience with modeling and analysis is essential in performing the role successfully
- Ability to turn large volumes of data into meaningful and insightful analysis
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in an independent manner
- Experience in Software License review a plus
- 4 year degree required; MBA preferred
The position is available at our Pleasanton, CA office. No relocation is provided for this role
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services