Summer Intern - Cell Based Assays Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
For this internship we are seeking a student with cell-culture experience to help with characterizing test compounds. This is a great opportunity to about assay development.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Principally involved in helping with the execution of laboratory experiments. Carry out and understand intent of experiments with direction. Training position. Receives daily supervision on routine work.
1. Apply textbook knowledge of scientific principles to achieve technical objectives.
2. Become competent in the application of one technique (e.g., sequencing).
3. Prepare technical data at rudimentary level.
4. Understand role in team environment.
5. Interact effectively with co-workers and team members.
6. Follow project plan with assistance.
7. Understand how work activity is tied to meeting a customer need.
8. Work at bench.
9. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Must be currently enrolled in a degree program in the life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.).
1. Ability to work at lab bench or fume hood for extended period of time.
2. Ability to wear protection gear (gloves, lab coat, safety glasses, etc.).
3. Ability to operate a computer.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED