We are currently seeking talented students or graduates to help fill the following internships for summer 2013.
1. Physics or Optical Engineering: Come help us characterize optical systems with the goal of improving manufacturing processes.
2. General or Manufacturing Engineering: Would you like to immerse yourself in LEAN manufacturing and analyze value streams? We have an opportunity for you!
3. Electrical Engineering or Computer Science: We have an opening in our product development department to characterize and qualify electrical modules for our new product.
4. Electrical Engineering or Computer Science: We are looking for a quick leaner to help write control software for automating test processes.
5. Mechanical Engineering or Physics-Thermal Modeling: If you are interested in thermal flow, you'll have the opportunity to develop a thermal model for a new product development component.
11027 Arrow Route
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730