As a Supply Chain Analyst/Account Manager you will play a vital role in the day-to-day service and support of CaseStackâs clients, which are mid-tier consumer packaged goods manufacturers. This position serves as the primary liaison between CaseStackâs customers, warehouses, and carriers. You will successfully manage multiple clientsâ supply chain needs, provide industry-leading customer service, and ensure superior and expeditious execution of customer requirements. This role includes significant client interface responsibilities. As a Supply Chain Analyst/Account Manager youâll be part of the backbone of the daily operations at CaseStack. This is a great way to learn multiple facets of CaseStack and will prepare you for future growth in a number of departments.
This position is available in Fayetteville AR, Santa Monica CA, Naperville IL, Grand Prairie TX, Scranton PA, and Atlanta GA.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assess client needs and act as the point person in developing and managing account specifications and procedures that will ensure quality, efficiency and profitability
- Pro-actively manage daily order level data; recommend improvement and implement changes
- Partner with implementation team during the launch of new accounts and programs
- Identify and execute carrier consolidation opportunities by utilizing search techniques through CaseStackâs proprietary system
- Receive, analyze, and respond to a high volume of communication each day
- Manage the order process flow to contract specifications
- Interact with various levels and departments within client organization
- Ensure optimal delivery performance by selecting the best carrier and managing the tracking process
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Successfully manage client relationships with various levels and departments of the client team
- Perform inventory audits, record results and measure trends
- Inspect damaged product and oversee recoups and disposals when needed
- Perform additional duties assigned by company
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years account management / customer service experience preferred, preferably in distribution and logistics industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Sufficient familiarity with web based tools
- Strong understanding of product distribution is desired, especially within CPG
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to inspire others to find creative solutions to challenging situations
- Strong talent for multi-tasking and managing competing priorities effectively
- Highly organized; attentive to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to identify and assess clientsâ needs, and to craft compelling solutions
- Self-directed, yet strong team player
- Minimal travel may be required
We offer a comprehensive benefits program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k)), and are looking for individuals that have the motivation and desire to grow within this fast-paced environment.
CaseStack, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer supporting a drug-free working environment. We conduct pre-employment drug testing and background screening.