Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. We have Approximately 12,400 employees including over 3000 developers and over 3500 consulting experts in 180 offices in 40 countries.
Infor Supply Chain Execution (SCE) solutions are specialized applications dedicated to Distribution Warehousing excellence. They combine industry-specific capabilities that help Customers deliver simply and cost effectively. For our Supply Chain Execution Consulting Services Organization we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic
The Infor Supply Chain Execution suite comprises best in class solution components for Distribution companies including high volume retail, Defense, Third party distribution services, and covering most industry verticals. The central focus of the role will be to perform implementation services for Infor SCE Products. The role will be based primarily in Europe but occasionally further afield.
You will be working as part of a team to complete a project with a client either implementation Infor SCE for the first time or upgrading to latest release of software.
· Defining and designing the application configuration for the Infor WM software solutions in accordance with the objectives agreed.
· Perform the implementation at client site including: training, process development, workshops, testing, deployment/go-live support and documentation
· Liaising with Technical Consultants and Project Managers to define the total solution and component application requirements
· Facilitating the definition and design of the business process required to support the solution
· Liaison with clients - agreeing business process aspects of new installations and the upgrade of existing products with new and existing customers
· Advising customers on industry best practice regarding solution deployment
· Feedback of issues at customer sites to appropriate company staff and to monitor resolution where appropriate
· Ensuring that services delivered are to a high standard and signed-off as completed to enable invoicing in accordance with agreed procedures
· Producing full functional specifications for customizations and configuration changes and complying with client and / or Infor documentation requirements.
· Participating in implementing all actions required to deploy an application; assist in ensuring that the application meets both technical and business needs
· Collaborating with Product Development proposing enhancements and introduction of new technologies
· Working self-sufficiently and collaboratively to ensure team goals are achieved
· To recommend changes to procedures and processes
· Serves as advisory-level pre-sales support and post-sales operational support specialist when needed
· Maintain product, industry knowledge and skills
· May assist in the creation of training material and will conduct training courses
required skills & experience
· Experience in a WMS or IT software consultancy role or experience of WMS implementations
· High degree of confidence working with the operations research and information technology aspects of supply chain software products
· Experience in managing change within a business
· Capability to take ownership for delivery of a project work stream or deliverable
· Ability to transfer knowledge and skills to others
· German and English language (essential), Dutch/French (desirable)
· MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Ability to take the lead, influence and manage situations to ensure that the right solution is agreed/implemented
· Strong problem solver with excellent team/partnering skills
· Solid communication (written, oral) skills
· To be able to prioritize work to meet strict deadline
· Flexibility and a genuine desire to learn
· High degree of attention to detail
· Excellent time management skills
· Role includes extensive travel within Europe
· Possible travel to worldwide locations.
· To be within one hour drive of Dusseldorf
· Relevant experience and/or related degree
· EU Citizenship
· Full driving license
· Ability to travel extensively
· First class English and German Language Skills